Effective Date: 06/01/2015
PAA Capital Group of Companies (“PAA Capital” or “We“) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the websites www.paacapital.com, m.paacapital.com or any other website published by PAA Capital (collectively our “Websites“) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On the Websites; or
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and the Websites.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by PAA Capital or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Websites.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Websites are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Websites. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on the Websites, register on the Websites, make any purchases through the Websites, obtain any quotes through the Websites, file any claims through the Websites, use any of the interactive features of the Websites or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us.
Information We Automatically Collect About You, How We Collect It and How We Use It
We automatically collect some information about users of our Websites (“website usage information“), including:
- The web pages you have visited;
- Your operating system or computer equipment;
- Your Internet protocol (IP) address; and
- Your session ID.
We collect your website usage information automatically as you navigate through the Websites through:
We cannot identify your name or address with this information unless you provided these details to us. The website usage information we collect is statistical data, and it helps us improve our Websites and deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Websites according to your individual interests;
- Speed up your searches;
- Tailor the advertisements you see on other websites; or
- Recognize you when you return to our Websites.
We may disclose website usage information, including aggregate website usage information, without restriction.
Information You Provide to PAA Capital Through the Websites and What We Do With It
We may collect information about you through our Websites when you provide information to us through the Websites’ features. You may provide this information to:
- Obtain a quote;
- File or check the status of a claim;
- Contact or chat with a customer service representative;
- Manage your account;
- Pay your bill; or
- Use other interactive features of the Websites.
The information you provide (your “nonpublic personal information“) may include, but is not limited to:
- Your name;
- Your address;
- Your Social Security number;
- Your credit card or bank account information;
- Your email address;
- Your policy number;
- Information about your health;
- Your policy information;
- Information related to a claim;
- The type of vehicle you drive or information about other drivers in your home; or
- Information about your home.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Targeted Advertising. Third party vendors may show PAA Capital advertisements on third party websites on the Internet. These third party vendors utilize the website usage information we collect, including the cookies we place on your computer, to present these advertisements to you based upon your previous visits to the Website.We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
PAA Capital may collect visitor data from Twitter for targeted advertising purposes. If you wish to opt out of Twitter’s collection of re-marketing data, click here.
When you provide your nonpublic personal information to us through the Websites, it is protected with the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol. This technology encrypts your nonpublic personal information so a third party cannot access this information while it is being transmitted to PAA Capital.
Once transmitted, your nonpublic personal information is protected by our secure firewalls and other network security measures. We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. As an added security measure, many features of the Websites will require you to use a user name, personal password and personal identification number (“PIN”). PAA Capital employs strong multifactor authentication and anti-phishing protection in partnership with RSA, a leading computer and network security company. However, you are responsible for keeping your user name, password and PIN confidential. We ask you not to share your user name, password or PIN with anyone.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Websites. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Websites.
67547 Worms, Germany
Phone: +1 910 236 9253
Email: [email protected]