PAA CAPITAL are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy
By visiting fxfer.com (our “site”), you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy. For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), the data controller is PAA CAPITAL (PTY) LTD. of 28 Kgale Mews, Gaborone International Finance Park, Gaborone, Botswana. The data protection officer for PAA CAPITAL (PTY) LTD. is Cem Wald, contactable at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site.
- If you contact us (by phone, e-mail or otherwise), we may keep a record of the correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data and the resources that you access. This does not identify any individual.
We may collect information about your computer including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration purposes. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
A cookie is a small file that holds a certain amount of data, which our website can send to your browser. It may then be stored on your computer’s hard drive and can be accessed by our web server. To clarify, cookies do not collect any personal data stored on your hard drive or computer.
Cookies help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. Some of the cookies we use are essential for the site to operate.
Third party links
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- To notify you about changes to our site or services.
Any communication you transmit to PAA CAPITAL (PTY) LTD. via this site is over the internet and is non-confidential and non-proprietary. By transmitting any communication via this site, you agree PAA CAPITAL (PTY) LTD. may use your communication as material for any purpose, so long as that does not infringe your rights as a data subject under GDPR. Furthermore, where you have actively consented, we will use your contact details for marketing purposes.
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If PAA CAPITAL (PTY) LTD. or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- We may disclose this information to any other third parties, e.g.:
- – Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- – Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
Where we store your data
The data that we collect from will may be transferred to, and stored at, our secure servers within the European Economic Area (EEA). However, from time to time, your personal data may be transferred to, stored in or access from a destination outside the EEA. It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the fulfillment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. Where this is the case, we will ensure that any transfer of your data is adequately protected in compliance with data protection law.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted [using SSL technology]. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
How long we keep your personal data
How long we hold your personal data for will vary. The retention period will be determined by various criteria including the purpose for which we are using it and any legal obligations attached to the retention of your personal data. If you are a customer, our policy is to keep all personal data for a period of 10 years following the termination of any client relationship. If you request us to delete your personal data at any time during our relationship, we will do so to the extend we are capable under law.
Under GDPR you have the following rights:
- To obtain access to, and copies of, the Personal Data that we hold about you
- To require that we cease processing your personal data if the processing is causing you damage or distress
- To require us not to send you marketing communications
- To require us to erase your Personal Data
- To require us to restrict our data processing activities
- To require us to correct the Personal Data we hold about you if it is incorrect or incomplete
- To lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office should you feel we are misusing your Personal Data
To exercise any of these rights, or to make any comments on this policy, you can write to us at 28 Kgale Mews, Gaborone International Finance Park, Gaborone, Botswana, or email us at email@example.com.
Should you be dissatisfied with our treatment of your Personal Data, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). More information on how to address any concerns is contained here: https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/raising-concerns/
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
How to control or delete cookies in your browser
If you do not accept the use of these cookies you can change your browser settings so that cookies from this site can be deleted and cannot be placed on your computer or mobile device.
In order to do this, please follow instructions provided by your browser (usually located within “Help”, “Tools” or “Edit”).
If you have any queries regarding privacy issues, then please contact us via our online form on the contact us page.