We at PAA Capital believe that it is important to have a diverse and inclusive workforce. Employing people from different backgrounds and making them feel included is, in our view, a major driving force behind the success of our global company.
PAA Capital has a zero-tolerance policy towards discrimination and harassment and carries out measures to promote inclusion. This is measured annually in our employee engagement survey.
Diversity is valued because it is about diverse perspectives and approaches brought by employees from diverse backgrounds which is crucial to our business results.
PAA Capital Assurance Limited’s Global Diversity Council ensures the implementation of a diversity strategy in all PAA Capital entities to meet PAA Capital’s commitment to diversity and inclusion.
The Global diversity Council monitors Diversity and Inclusion plans and how these are implemented by various PAA Capital companies. The Group Head of Diversity helps to coordinate the various programs and sees to it that they are in line with PAA Capital goals.
PAA Capital Code of Ethics
The Code of Ethics maintains that you must:
- Place the integrity of the profession and the interests of clients above your own interests
- Act with integrity, competence, and respect
- Maintain and develop your professional competence
PAA Capital Standards of Professional Conduct
The Standards of Professional Conduct cover:
- Professionalism and integrity of the capital markets
- Duties to clients and employers
- Investment analysis and recommendations
- Conflicts of interest and your responsibilities